Senior Quality Analyst
My client were established in 1998 as a manufacturer of synthetic peptides and supplier of polyclonal/ monoclonal antibodies and is dedicated to supplying the life-science industries as well as academia, both nationally and internationally.
They have a purpose-built cGMP manufacturing facility, which boasts over 10,000 square feet of state-of-the-art laboratories, located in Leicestershire, UK. All chemical manufacturing functions are now operating from our new facility.
The Quality Control (QC) team ensures that their instrumentation, operating/ testing, and staff training are maintained and continually updated to achieve these high standards.
Skills and Experience
- Familiar with the validation of Analytical equipment - KF, HPLC, Mass Spec, FTIR etc
- Ideally familiar with Empower software
- Carried out Stability work as you will manage the stability programme.
- Familiar with Data Integrity
- Experience in OOS investigations
- Worked to GMP
- Assisted in audits
- Method development projects
- Method validation projects
The company is only small and they are looking for someone to 'own' the QC area and want to develop themselves and the QC area as the company grows.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: James Windridge
- Phone: 0121 728 8459
- Reference: J35840
- Updated: 24th March 2020
- Expires: 21st April 2020