CK Science are recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join a global Diagnostics company at their site based near Oxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a growing biotechnology company who are developing diagnostics for the immunology field and providing products worldwide.
This role is located near Oxford and is commutable by road or public transport.
Responsibilities for Senior Scientist Role:
- Working closely with Product Development Manager/Director, to assist with the project management and/or workstream management in addition to supervision of junior staff, as required
- Critical assessment of design and conduct of complex investigations
- ODL routine testing laboratory deputy.
- Knowledge of Windows and Office bases applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- At least a PhD or MSc in a life sciences subject, preferably Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology or Biology
- Previous experience in immunological assays, T cell activation assays, ELISA, PCR, cell assays, cell cultures
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Quote job ref 47968.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Asad Karim
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47968
- Posted: 20th March 2020
- Expires: 17th April 2020