CK Science are recruiting for a Principal Scientist to join a global Diagnostics company at their site based near Oxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a growing biotechnology company who are developing diagnostics for the immunology field and providing products worldwide.
This role is located near Oxford and is commutable by road or public transport.
Principal Scientist Role:
Responsibilities include to:
- Showcase innovation in discovery, advancement, and evaluation of new technologies.
- Provide high level scientific expertise for new and on-going activities, providing technical or scientific direction and expertise to all departments.
- Identify future technical trends, processes, and technologies.
- Prioritise team workload.
- Provide support to design and execution of clinical studies.
- Some travel required.
- PhD in life sciences, preferably immunology and industry experience required.
- Working knowledge of ELISA, ELISPOT, flow cytometry, and cell assays.
- Demonstrated understanding of the diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries.
- Familiarity with Quality System concepts and requirements including GMP and ISO.
For more information or to apply for this Principal Scientist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47966.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47966
- Posted: 20th March 2020
- Expires: 17th April 2020