CK Group are recruiting for a CNC Maintenance Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months and has an hourly rate of £22.30.
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
This role is located in Leamington Spa and easily commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham and Oxford. Their site is based a short distance from the A46 and is easily accessible for commuters using the M40 or railway.
Responsible and trained in a range of maintenance processes and procedures to conduct timely completion of planned preventative maintenance tasks and responding to breakdowns, repairs and modifications as required to ensure the continued and efficient running of all manufacturing plant.
Responsibilities include to:
- Maintain a safe work environment and escalates and health and safety issues.
- Competently and effectively contribute to and oversee maintenance repairs on a variety of machine tools, Equipment and production systems.
- Support the manufacturing department to achieve daily production schedules by identifying, escalating and championing equipment issues that affect or have the potential to effect production output.
- Understand and adhere to Quality & Maintenance written specifications and procedures.
- Ensure thorough investigation and diagnosis of equipment breakdowns using common problem solving methodologies tools to determine root cause.
- Ensure PPM and maintenance tasks are performed as per schedule.
- Apprentice trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Proven and significant maintenance experience working in a similar role.
- Good understanding and application of procedures and concepts within this discipline.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and identify potential problems within the manufacturing process.
For more information or to apply for this CNC Maintenance Engineer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47957.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 47957
- Posted: 19th March 2020
- Expires: 16th April 2020