CK Group are recruiting for a Counterbalance FLT Driver to join a company in the chemical manufacturing industry at their site based in Halifax on a contract basis for 3 months (possibly longer). Hourly rate is £9.45 with possible overtime on offer.
The main purpose of the Counterbalance FLT role will be to be responsible for:
- Storage and loading of finished products, to control incoming raw materials.
- Housekeeping standards in the warehouses on site and maintaining computerised records of the materials dispatched in accordance with site procedures and quality standards.
- Unloading of packed raw materials and packaging from delivery vehicles and placement in appropriate storage areas.
- Loading of packed orders on to dispatch vehicles, both from ground level and using ramps.
- Dealing with delivery, dispatch paper work as appropriate and use of computerised stock allocation system.
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The ability and licence to drive a counterbalance fork lift truck is essential.
- Ideally, the candidate should possess a knowledge of warehouse operations and a knowledge of chemicals, you will also need to be able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience of loading/unloading containers would be advantageous as would knowledge of SAP.
For more information or to apply for this Counterbalance FLT Driver position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47953.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 47953
- Posted: 19th March 2020
- Expires: 16th April 2020