CK Science are recruiting for a PR&D Team Leader to join a leading provider of chemical optimisation services to the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in their area, the company provides solutions that allow customers to make the best use of their available resources, this role will be at the forefront of this.
This role is located Manchester. The site is easily commutable from the surrounding areas and has excellent links via road and public transport routes.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing the activities of a team of chemists.
- Ensuring process development activities address the scope and all requirements of the project.
- Ensuring completion of allocated projects to the highest professional standards, fulfilling the requirements of the customer as documented in the project proposal.
Further responsibilities will include:
- To continually assess the progress of projects in terms of proposal and customer requirements and ensure that the customer is kept informed of progress.
- Managing projects and project documentation to level suitable for external examination.
- Presenting reports, both written and verbal, when required, to both customers and work colleagues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to a minimum degree level or equivalent experience in Chemistry or related field.
- Experience of process chemistry scale-up.
- Experience of project management and management of people.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with external customers.
The company offers a competitive salary depending on skills and experience, as well as 25 days holiday, pension, various additional benefits and also flexitime.
For more information or to apply for this PR&D Team Leader position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47625.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47625
- Posted: 18th March 2020
- Expires: 15th April 2020