CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Utilities Engineer to work with our client who are a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes. The role will be based in Thetford, Norfolk for an initial period of 6 months.
This role offers £19.60 per hour PAYE and is 24/7 shift based.
Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find their products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
Thetford is our clients UK's largest manufacturing plant and the only plant which manufactures intravenous fluids within the UK. The site is based to the South West of Thetford, a market town and civil parish in the Breckland district of Norfolk, well known for its picturesque beauty and home of Thetford Forrest.
The Maintenance Utilities Engineer has responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. They are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE.
- The Maintenance Engineer is a key member of the Utilities Engineering organisation in sustaining and the continuing development of all manufacturing and support processes.
- Comply with EHS/GMP/GDP/company and corporate policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Have a key role in daily Utilities Operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks.
- Candidates should at a minimum have attained trades certification. A relevant accredited multi skilled qualification or equivalent technical certification in Electrical and Mechanical engineering will be an advantage.
- Ideally three years experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Distilled water stills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry would be an advantage - although not essential.
For more information or to apply for this Maintenance Utilities Engineer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47941.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 47941
- Posted: 18th March 2020
- Expires: 15th April 2020