CK Science are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a contract analytical company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Nottingham on a contract basis for a period of circa 6 months.
Our client is contract analytical company offering analytical services to food and pharmaceutical companies around the country.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
This Microbiologist role is located at Biocity in Nottingham.
Your main duties will be:
- Ordering laboratory consumables to ensure ready supply above minimum stock levels.
- Testing for microbial contamination according to current EP/USP requirements.
- Product and method validation in accordance with ICH and pharmacopoeial requirements.
As a Microbiologist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in a related subject or equivalent industrial experience.
- Experience working within a fast paced and regulated laboratory is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of microbiological techniques and methods supporting manufacture of both sterile and non-sterile products.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906, quoting job ref 47933.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 47933
- Posted: 17th March 2020
- Expires: 14th April 2020