CK Group are recruiting for a Document Management Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months, and has a hourly rate of £27.60.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
This position is based in at their Uxbridge site, which opened in 2007. Uxbridge is located in the heart of the biopharma community west of London. It is ideally situated for easy access to all that central London has to offer. Uxbridge also boasts a significant and growing business population and is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
Development of regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing.
- Management of R&D process documentation per required process in accordance with agreed timelines and in adherence with format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Development and facilitation of the creation and/or revision of materials such as SOPs, manuals, and related business process documentation in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts.
- Liaison with other members of the QCA group (e.g. Business Process Modellers) and also the business (e.g. Business Process Owner, Document Owner, Authors, Subject Matter Experts).
- Management of documents via the established R&D Document Review process using the electronic document repository (Veeva CDOCs).
- To track and provide regular updates to process project inventory tool and to key Points of Contact.
- Experience in developing regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing.
- Sound project management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in discerning, high quality verbal and written communication.
- Experience of electronic clinical trial/SOP/document systems (e.g., Documentum).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- 3+ years' experience preferably in R&D/pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of quality and compliance.
For more information or to apply for this Document Management Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47934.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 47934
- Updated: 18th March 2020
- Expires: 15th April 2020