Up to 40,000 + benefits
Interview Slots Available WC 23rd March!!!
My client are a niche medium sized CRO with a growing global presence. With a strong focus on indications within Oncology, this company is developing a strong reputation for excellence in their field. They have an urgent requirement for a PV Associate to join their team on a permanent basis based in their head office based a short commute to Gatwick Airport.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Pharmacovigilance department. You will need to exercise a high level of independent decision making and be able to work autonomously.
- Prepare and implement Safety Management Plans (SMP) specific for the study protocol
and Sponsor requirements.
- Manage the receipt and processing of SAE reports according to the Safety
Management Plan, or equivalent document.
- Reviews SAE reports and any supporting documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Enters safety data using ARGUS database
- Submits safety reports to regulatory agencies, Ethics Committees and Investigators, as
- Submit SUSARs to EU Competent Authorities via EudraVigilance
- Provides independent QC of SAE reports for group members
If you are looking for the opportunity to develop your PV skills within a growing company then this could be just the role for you. With excellent internal progression opportunities now could be the time to get in contact to explore further.
Successful applicants must have demonstrable experience of working in similar, recent role within a pharma or CRO environment within the UK.
Please call George on 0118 959 4990 for further info or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not for you, we do operate a bonus referral scheme should we go on to successfully place someone that you recommend to us so please feel free to share these details within your network.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2003-447908
- Posted: 17th March 2020
- Expires: 14th April 2020