SRG is working with a global-leading biotechnology company who, due to recent rise in demand, have several QC Analyst vacancies to support the release of biopharmaceuticals.
The 8 QC Analysts are 3-month contracts and fall under the following skill sets: Microbiologist, Bioassay and Analytical Chemist.
Pay rates depend on shift pattern and level of experience (L1 or L2). Shifts are as follows:
- Days (Mon to Thurs 8am-4.45pm; Fridays 8am-1pm) - £13.11/hour (L1); £14.20/hour (L2)
- Shift 1 (Days - 2 on, 2 off, typically 7am-7pm) - £16.00/hour (L1); £17.32/hour (L2)
- Shift 2 (2 days, 2 nights on 2 on 2 off pattern) - £17.44/hour (L1); £18.89/hour (L2)
- Microbiologists will have experience in bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing.
- Bioassay analysts will have experience in ELISA, SDS-PAGE, and other immunological assays.
- Analytical Chemists will have experience with HPLC, wet chemistry and other techniques.
- All analysts will perform laboratory tests on in-process, intermediate and finished products which are vital in the protection of health, in accordance with GMP.
- Investigation of any invalid, OOS/OOT results within the LIMS system, consulting with QA where appropriate.
- Experience of analytical testing in a GMP-regulated QC environment within the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Experience in a range of techniques such as bioburden, endotoxin, sterility testing, ELISA, SDS-PAGE and HPLC.
- Hold a qualification in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject.
- Must be available immediately/short notice.
Apply online today! Interviews are expected to take place later this week so for more information call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J35754
- Posted: 17th March 2020
- Expires: 14th April 2020