We are currently looking for a Research Assistant in Translational research to join a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Research Assistant, you will be joining the Translational Research group and will be required to support challenging and rewarding research projects within cell and gene therapy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Assistant in Translational Research will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with performing routine qPCR, Western blot, ELISA, enzyme activity assays, cell-based assays.
2. Through regular 1-2-1 meeting with a Scientific Director, you will be supported to shape your own career development path through goal setting, networking and feedback.
3. You will be well organised and be enthusiastic about performing your work at the highest level with integrity.
4. After appropriate training, you will be encouraged to support additional high-priority projects to meet deadlines from time-to-time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant MSc/MRes degree in a relevant biological discipline or a BSc plus experience is essential.
2. Previous experience in performing PCR, Western blot, ELISA, enzyme activity assays, cell-based assays.
3. A working knowledge of qPCR, Western blot, ELISA, enzyme activity assays, cell-based assays.
Key Words: Research Assistant / Research / Lab / Western Blot / ELISA / PCR / In Vivo / In Vitro
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633125
- Posted: 17th March 2020
- Expires: 14th April 2020