CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager Clinical Operations, Neurology to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in St Albans area, Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is highly innovative pharmaceutical company with an exceptionally strong pipeline in the Neurology area. They currently have a number of drugs in phases I-III in a range of indications including Epilepsy, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage all aspects of global studies from start-up to close out in accordance with EMA, FDA, GCP and ICH guidelines.
- Lead the co-ordination of interdisciplinary activities involving study start-up, investigator meeting planning, case form development, development of contracts and budgets, as well as regulatory document filing.
- Oversee and manage CRO's to ensure successful conduct of clinical studies.
- Develop study strategies to meet goals/timelines set by the team.
- BSc or degree in Life Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy or equivalent as a minimum.
- Significant experience in leading large global studies with multiple vendors involving management of submission timelines and associated processes.
- Solid project and vendor management experience.
- Experience in relevant therapy areas (desirable).
For more information or to apply for this Senior Manager Clinical Operations position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47907.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Whyley-Smith
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47907
- Posted: 16th March 2020
- Expires: 13th April 2020