CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to join a pharmaceutical company who specialise in women's health. This role is initially a full time contract position. The company have offices in central London, however this role will be field based covering the Midlands and North of England territory.
The Women's Health Division of the company is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
The role is field based and will cover the Midlands and North of England.
- A classical MSL position but must have previously worked as an MSL to be considered.
- TA experience (women's health) helpful but not essential.
- You will be able to assist with medical work/scientific advisor aspects also, including the review of marketing material etc.
- Experienced MSL.
- Knowledge of osteoporosis and/or obs & gynae/biosimiliars would be useful.
- Self starter/team player.
For more information or to apply for this MSL position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 47913.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 47913
- Posted: 16th March 2020
- Expires: 13th April 2020