Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and well organised experienced microbiologist to manage the day to day laboratory work
The successful candidate will have a good degree in Microbiology or related discipline with several years’ experience gained in the water, pharmaceutical or food industries.
- To ensure that testing of water samples (bio burden /chemical) and raw materials comply with regulations.
- To perform microbiological analysis of environmental samples taken from production, aseptic suites and other clean room areas.
- To ensure microbiological, quality and safety of all products to customer requirements,
- To ensure all work complies with HACCP, GMP customer certification and quality system requirements.
- To conduct method validation work and prepare reports.
- To work closely with QA Department.
Candidates must have good communication skills and will be expected to liaise with staff at all levels.
Key Skills: QA, QC HACCP, GMP, GLP, Quality Systems, H & S, Auditing
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BKB23
- Updated: 13th August 2020
- Expires: 25th August 2020