Graduate Chemist - learn Regulatory affairs - Dutch Speaking
My client is a mid-sized pharmaceutical company, active in the production of veterinary medicines. They have been going to some strong expansion and currently looking to hire people in their Regulatory department. Regulatory affairs are crucial to an organisation, as they make sure that all the produced products can actually be sold on the market. There is no education for this, meaning you can only learn the needed skills on the job.
You will join in an entry-level regulatory role, where you will have training on the job. From the very first day, you will learn about how to make registrations in and outside of Europe, allowing you to build a skill-set in a niche area in the pharmaceutical industry. As Regulatory affairs can only be learned on the job, you will become more employable in the future.
To be successful:
* Scientific degree (Master or Phd), Pharma, biomedical sciences, biology, Chemistry, Veterinary science,
* Initial work experience (does not have to be in RA) or Phd experience is preferred
* Initial regulatory experience is a big plus. Otherwise strong interest to learn
* Fluency in English en Dutch
* Valid EU passport
* Living in the Eindhoven area or willing to relocate
For more information and to apply, please send your CV in MS WORD format to Abid Kanji on email@example.com
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Consulting
- Reference: AK/1/237644/2
- Posted: 15th February 2020
- Expires: 22nd February 2020