Dietary Safety / Residues - Managing Consultant
Our client is a leading consultancy with a significant workload for residues that suggest they are the go to leaders within chemical and environmental consultancy. Boasting a rich array of scientific expertise and operating on an international scale, they offer a solid career path, commercial exposure and a chance to develop and grow. The team you will join is earmarked for significant expansion in 2020, given you a platform to step into a management or more senior function.
This position as a residue expert will centre around dietary safety and registration of agrochemicals, biocides and other chemicals
You will be expected to utilize past experience and expertise and work with agrochemical regulations and MRL setting EU wide.
This is a consultancy and therefore project management and client liaison will play a part of your responsibilities. There will be management of others as well as training and development.
Should you have a more junior background, working into management is a possibility.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level within B.Sc. degree or equivalent in a chemical discipline
- Understanding of regulatory/authorisation procedures for crop-protection chemicals, biocides or industrial chemicals, especially in the EU
- Strong residues experience. Ideally understanding of the the metabolism of organic compounds in plants or animals
- Analytical chemistry, especially of crop-protection chemicals
- The principles of exposure characterisation and risk assessment
- Placement and conduct of scientific studies under GLP
- Interpretation of data from scientific studies
For more information on this position, please contact Abid Kanji on 0207 940 2105 and send an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Consulting
- Reference: AK/239147/3
- Posted: 14th February 2020
- Expires: 21st February 2020