CK Technical are recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer to join a leading metals and materials recycling company at their site based in Matlock on a permanent basis.
Our client is a partner to the world's largest producer and recycler of lead.
Senior Project Engineer Role:
- Identify problems or areas of potential improvement within processes and propose solutions.
- Set up meetings as necessary with individual stakeholders
- Produce detailed budgets, drawings, specifications etc. in support of process improvements and projects to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Ensure statutory regulations are implemented correctly, including the Permit to Work system.
- Resolve any issues/problems that arise during the installation process
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- proven experience as a project manager
- have worked in a heavy, manual industry before
- experience of managing CAPEX budgets
£55,000 per annum
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Quote job ref 47711 in all correspondence
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47711
- Posted: 14th February 2020
- Expires: 13th March 2020