CK Technical are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a leading metals and materials recycling company at their site based in Matlock on a permanent basis.
Our client is a partner to the world’s largest producer and recycler of lead.
Project Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Identify problems or areas of potential improvement within processes
- Provide project management functions
- Set up meetings as necessary
- Produce detailed budgets, drawings, specifications etc.
- Identify potential suppliers and contractors
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- proven experience as a project manager
- have worked in a heavy, manual industry before
- experience of managing CAPEX budgets
£45,000 per annum
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Quote job ref 47708 in all correspondence
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47708
- Posted: 14th February 2020
- Expires: 13th March 2020