£22,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Permanent Position, London Based
Are you a knowledgeable Biochemist with experience across a range of analytical techniques?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical / Healthcare manufacturing organisation?
My client are a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation based in London, manufacturing a range of high-quality medicinal products, with a strong market presence. They are currently looking to hire a Biochemistry Analyst within their Quality Laboratory, who will be responsible for product testing using a range of Biochemistry techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation with a strong portfolio of on market products, as well as a promising development pipeline.
Key Responsibilities of the Biochemistry Analyst will include;
- Analysis of samples to GMP standards using Biochemistry techniques such as; SDS-PAGE, western blotting, ELISA, chromatography, Bradford assay, DNA / RNA gel electrophoresis and other methodologies.
- Contribution to the calibration, validation and upkeep of laboratory equipment and systems.
- Timely report of deviations, out of specifications (OOS) and other quality issues, including supporting investigations and CAPA implementation as required.
- Use of computer software (e.g. LIMS) to support data reporting, analysis and collation for the preparation of associated scientific documents.
- Support with both internal and external audits.
To be considered for this Biochemistry Analyst vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc in a relevant scientific subject (Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Biology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Experience working with Biochemistry techniques such as; SDS-PAGE, western blotting, ELISA, chromatography, Bradford assay, DNA / RNA gel electrophoresis.
- Experience working to, or comprehensive theoretical knowledge of Quality Standards e.g. GMP, ISO, UKAS.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail in order to maintain laboratory documentation and record data accurately.
- As this role involves liaising with other departments, you will need good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Words "Biochemistry, Biochemist, Biochemistry Analyst, Analyst, ELISA, Assay, Chromatography, Protein, DNA, RNA, Quality, Good Manufacturing Practice, GMP, GLP, GxP, UKAS, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J35327
- Posted: 14th February 2020
- Expires: 13th March 2020