Our Client; an up and coming pharmaceutical company is looking to take on a highly experienced Facilities Director on a permanent basis.
The position is available as a result of the company's ongoing expansion, with strategic plans in place for this growth to continue and become an industry leader. It has never been a better time to get on board!
Being part of the Senior Management team, the successful Facilities Director will be a key tool to the success of the business, and gain job satisfaction in this fast paced environment.
The main responsibilities in this position:
* Lead the brand new department for Facilities Management on site.
* Manage all aspects of purchasing, supplier relationships and contracts.
* Several aspects of Technical Management
We encourage those to apply who have:
* Proven experience within senior facilities management for a large site.
* Strong and proven experience within Supplier relationship management and procurement
* Strong working knowledge of EHS principles.
* Experience within the pharmaceutical or chemical industries although those with strong experience in other industries will be considered.
With an exciting pipeline in place and the company moving in a very positive direction this is an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious professional to drive their career forward.
If this position is of interest to you and you will like to find out more please contact Funmi of NonStop Recruitment on 00 44 20 7940 2105 or email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Consulting
- Reference: OG1158655/3
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 20th February 2020