We are currently working on a Site Leader opportunity based out of Kenilworth New Jersey but with responsibility for New York and New Jersey.
In this role you will work with a global pharmaceutical industry leader to ensure the delivery of best-in-class customer support effective service and resource planning / deployment.
The focus of the role: Is to be responsible for the site management and leadership of the field operation and the field service engineers.
It is key that the selected candidate is someone who can communicate effectively with stake holders, board members etc on what is happening across the business unit whilst managing the field operations.
* Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Electronics related discipline.
* Five or more years of relevant experience
* Valid driver's license
* Five or more years of field service experience
* Prior supervisory experience desired
* Knowledge of laboratory safety practices
* Provide maintenance and support of in-scope equipment to insure best-in-class service within established time frame in the assigned OneSource account
* Mentor and train staff at client location regarding best in class customer support, follow up communication and specific product line skills to drive growth and customer satisfaction
* Drive toward zero service recalls for any reason
* Work with Area Manager and/or Regional Manager to ensure on-site team is efficiently deployed and has proper training with cross training opportunities defined
Please reach out to Funmi Gbadamosi on 617 420 4128 for more information.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Consulting
- Reference: 239148/1
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 20th February 2020