We are currently looking for a Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence you will be responsible for will provide expert advise to the Regulatory team business on the wider regulatory environment to shape internal policy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Establish and maintain strong relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally including Health Authorities, the EMA, trade associations and other Pharmaceutical companies.
2. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the external regulatory environment to work effectively in a matrix environment.
3. Provide leadership and personal development to a growing team.
4. You your knowledge to inform and shape the internal landscape of a leading Global Pharmaceutical company.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to extensive experience in Regulatory Policy and Intelligence where to have developed strategy.
2. Proven industry experience in engaging and developing relationships with Health Authorities, the EMA and trade associations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the EU regulatory landscape with a proven track record of regulatory accomplishments.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | Policy | Intelligence | Director | Head of | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632961
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020