We are currently looking for a Interim QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North West area. As the Interim QA Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the business operates in compliance with UK and International GMP Regulations and guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Interim QA Manager, you will ensure the development of departmental SOPs, ensuring regulatory compliance.
2. You will ensure appropriate investigation of discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures or adverse events that require documented review and action.
3. As the Interim QA Manager, you will implement and maintain a Quality Risk Management System to ensure that risks are adequately controlled in accordance with current requirements.
4. You will have operational responsibility for the manufacturing quality unity to ensure compliance of on-going operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance role in an MHRA regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the management of teams.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632934
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020