An opportunity has arisen for a test technician to join a globally recognised materials testing organisation at its state of the art facility in Surrey. As a test technician, you will work within the packaging materials laboratory carrying out various mechanical, impact and climatic tests to determine material durability and integrity.
To be successful as a test technician you should ideally hold a physics or closely related degree qualification and possess hands-on testing experience within an academic or industrial laboratory.
Test Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out the following tests on packaging materials (not limited to), mechanical, electro-magnetic, vacuum, shock and impact to determine durability and integrity.
- Prepare, write and deliver test result reports to customers.
- Develop solutions to routine testing, technical and equipment based problems.
Test Technician Requirements:
- Ideally, hold a physics or closely related degree qualification.
- Possess hands-on testing experience within an academic or industrial laboratory.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to deliver detailed test reports and results clearly.
Salary £. Competitive + Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Banks - Private Healthcare - Pension Contribution - Flexible Working Hours
If you are a recent chemistry or scientific graduate with hands-on laboratory experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a like-minded materials testing organisation then get in touch with Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6465
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020