An exciting opportunity has arisen for materials technologist to join a globally recognised materials testing organisation at its state of the art facility in Surrey. As a materials technologist, you will work predominantly with medical device and FMCG applications, carrying out various physical tests to determine product quality, durability and integrity.
To be successful as a materials technologist you should ideally hold a degree in chemistry or closely related scientific field and possess hands-on materials testing experience gained either within an academic or industrial laboratory.
Materials Technologist Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of physical tests relating to materials and packaging performance.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of technical reports and providing accurate and timely results to project leaders.
- Ensure a safe working and a high standard of housekeeping at all times.
Materials Technologist Requirements:
- Ideally hold a degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
- Possess hands-on materials testing experience gained either within an academic or industrial laboratory.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A methodical approach and the ability to plan, organise and manage your own workload are required.
Salary £. Competitive + Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Banks - Private Healthcare - Pension Contribution - Flexible Working Hours
If you are a recent chemistry or scientific graduate with hands-on laboratory experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a like-minded materials testing organisation then get in touch with Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6464
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020