We are currently looking for a Process and Validation Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Process and Validation Microbiologist you will be responsible for qualification and requalification in sterile processes and providing day-to-day support of the aseptic and sterile areas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process and Validation Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Process and Validation Microbiologist will provided support of aseptic and sterile areas including acting as a lead in investigations.
2. Your job as the Process and Validation Microbiologist will be able to assist and implement effective and preventative actions (CAPAs) in the event of issues on site.
3. The Process and Validation Microbiologist will co-ordinate qualification and routine requalification in the sterile processes.
4. Your job as the Process and Validation Microbiologist will have a good understanding of GMP within a pharmaceutical environment as well as an understanding of aseptic technical processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process and Validation Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology, Biomedical, Life Sciences or Biology.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Process Validation.
Key Words: Validation / Process Validation / CAPAs / Sterile / Aseptic / Manufacturing / Qualification / Requalification / Green Belt / Six Sigma / Biology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Process
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jack Turnell
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632964
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020