We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Associate to join a ground-breaking cell therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Supply Chain Associate you will be responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in the CMO manufacturing partners globally, as well as acting as the interface between suppliers, 3rd party warehousing, manufacturing and the contracted manufacturing partners.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in our CMO manufacturing partners globally and be the first point of contact for inbound related queries.
2. Support the Procurement function with supplier due diligence and general administrative requirements, ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved.
3. As a Supply Chain Associate, you will need to support supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents and CAPAs as, well as implementing SOPs and other documentation to support and control supply chain and inventory activities as required.
4. Daily administrative duties, including checking delivery documents, booking materials in.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Practical experience and a sound understanding of the required industry standards for supply and distribution of materials for GMP manufacture and clinical supply in a biotech, biologics or pharmaceutical operation.
2. Strong IT and planning skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CMO planning and procurement processes is desirable.
Key Words: Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement / Cell Therapy / Biotechnology / Biologics / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Darrell Powell
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632940
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020