HRS are currently looking for a Microbiology Lab Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Microbiology Lab Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the QC Microbiology department. We are looking for an applicant who has an interest in science and working in a laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Microbiology Lab Technician you will ensure the environment in departmental laboratories is maintained to GMP standards of cleanliness, tidiness and audit preparedness.
2. You will be responsible for cleaning and monitoring of equipment in the department, for example; performing weekly cleaning of LAF and MSCs as well as reacting to alarms from temperature monitoring equipment.
3. You will also support QC Technologists in the testing of production samples such as environmental monitoring of media plates and working with a pH meter.
4. Additionally, you will be required to ensure that all documentation is completed in compliance with cGMP and to follow SOPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Lab Technician (Graduate) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of following written SOP's or GMP documentation/instructions.
Key Words: Microbiology, QC, Laboratory, Technician, GMP, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, SOPs, Environmental Monitoring.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632950
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020