Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry you will be responsible for ensuring routine and complex pharmaceutical projects are performed promptly and to GMP standards, leading practical bench-work and data checking for routine analyses of pharmaceutical raw materials and method verification using wet chemistry techniques in accordance with pharmacopoeia or client methods.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct technical strategy within pharmaceutical wet chemistry.
- Lead the problem-solving of complex wet chemistry challenges.
- Independently perform complex analysis using wet chemistry techniques, design study protocols and maintenance and troubleshoot lab equipment.
- Provide technical direction to the business, through collaboration with other technical leads.
- Supervise staff in routine activities and methods.
- Ensure effective organisation, integrity of analytical data and provision of results.
- Perform data checking and provide interpretation of results for routine testing.
- Generate certificate analysis or external interpretive reports.
Communication and Influence
- Liaise with clients, commercial and line management to ensure effective communication of project proposals and results.
- Provide expert advice and lead client and stake holders meetings.
- Deliver external presentations of data and internal presentations to senior technical stakeholders.
- Contribute to technical strategies & influence senior management.
- Work to the highest standards of safety and quality by ensuring that appropriate COSHHs, risk assessments and SOPs are understood and followed.
- Complete assigned quality actions in a timely manner, including the review and approval or thorough investigation of atypical / OOS results.
- Write and approve SOPs and Test Methods.
- Generation and approval of Risk Assessments and COSHH.
- Understand and provide technical regulatory leadership in client audits.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- Understand, work to and champion best practice in the requirements of GMP.
- Ensure training records are accurate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or relate discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in an Analytical Chemistry Laboratory in a GMP accredited environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a CRO Environment would be advantageous.
Key Words: Analytical Team Leader / Analytical Scientist / Lead Analytical Scientist / HPLC / UPLC / GCMS / Method Development / Method Validation / SOP's / ICH / GMP/ Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Chemist / Scientist / Analytical / Research and Development / Quality Control Team Leader / Quality Control Lead / ICH / cGMP / Tech Transfer / Product Development / Dissolution / QBD / Wet Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632871
- Posted: 13th February 2020
- Expires: 12th March 2020