We are currently looking for a GMP Fermentation Lead to join an exciting biotechnology company based in the Surrey area. As the GMP Fermentation Lead you will be responsible for the GMP laboratory and carrying out all aspects of the small-scale fermentation and manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Fermentation Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the enzyme production facility and be responsible for the equipment and storage solutions.
2. As the GMP Fermentation Lead, you will develop, optimise and deliver upstream and downstream fermentation of the company's enzyme under GMP compliance.
3. It will be your responsibility to validate enzyme performance through the design and development of analytical processes.
4. You will work closely with Quality and Validation to ensure all fermentation aspects are delivered in full operational and regulatory compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Fermentation Lead, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. Bioprocess Engineering, Industrial Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.) or equivalent is required.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical GMP facility is essential for your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with fermentation and working with E.coli based processes is necessary.
Key Words: GMP | Fermentation | Enzymes | Manufacturing | Production | Manager | Process Validation | Scientist | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632783
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020