A growing FMCG manufacturer is looking for a telesales executive to join its direct sales department. You will be responsible for telephone sales to both new and existing customers. This means that you will grow existing business revenue and be responsible for sourcing and converting new sales leads. You must have adept consultative sales techniques, with a good attitude and personality.
This is an office-based role, although there is scope to be involved in meetings with customers, trade shows and other events.
It is essential that you have a successful track record in sales within a B2B sales office environment and be able to demonstrate success in growing revenue through new business acquisition and existing account development. Customer-based flexibility and different sales techniques are essential skills to be successful in this position.
What you do
* Working to an agreed revenue forecast and target, with the ambition to exceed budget.
* Sell and promote brand products directly to SME retail stores.
* Retain existing clients and help grow its brand business.
* Find and acquire new business.
* Manage CRM system, including reporting on; new customer pipeline, sales forecast, client order cycle and other associated KPIs.
* Ability to present at meetings.
Are you experienced?
* Two years of sales experience, which is B2B (FMCG) and predominantly telephone-based.
* Works on own initiative with determination.
* Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills (email, phone and in-person).
* Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure.
* Refined negotiation and rapport building skills.
* An understanding of brand-based sales in a highly competitive market.
* The ability to influence a successful business and growth UK market share.
* Flexible working hours.
* Be part of a young and exciting team.
* Full responsibility from day one, with a steep learning curve guaranteed.
* A competitive salary with commission and exceptional achievement bonuses.
* A great opportunity to progress your career, get recognition within a Private Equity backed business, as we continue to go from strength to strength at a genuinely exciting time.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6411
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020