CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Master Data Management Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis and has an hourly rate of up to €38.95
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
You will be responsible for managing the entry, maintenance, adherence to standard design and accuracy of Material Master and Planning Master Data elements for SAP. You will also serve as senior expert associated with the content and processes and procedures involved with ERP/SAP.
· Define requirements, analyzing business needs, and validating the solutions with stakeholders
· Coordinate within Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Manufacturing and Global functions to ensure timely support of master data processes
· Provide process and system guidance / training
· Extract, retrieve and compile data relevant for periodic reporting needs
· Provide support for core data needs in the ERP system
· Identify, support or manage process improvement initiatives
· Ensure own quality in addition to quality of others impacting SAP
· Accountable for achieving data accuracy targets and SLAs
· Accountable for global audit reporting on process performance, data performance and facilitates resolution
· Audit data and facilitates resolution
· Upholds global master data governance process
To succeed in this role you have working knowledge of regulatory or pharmaceutical processes as well as Material, Production, Planning master data and/or QA inspection plan experience. You will be familiar with SAP, Rapid Response, CCMS, QMTS and EDMQ systems and a background in supply chain data management.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47445 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 47445
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020