Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join a specialist pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior / Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Defining and leading the supply planning strategy across the global network.
2. Lead commercial interface with external manufacturing partner and suppliers.
3. Drive a compliant and continuous improvement approach across the global supply chain.
4. As the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will manage a team of 5 responsible for end to end supply chain across supply planning, manufacturing, logistics and customer service.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Supply Chain Manager, I am looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, lean six sigma green or black belt would be desirable
2. Industry experience in Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health, Animal Health or FMCG is essential
3. Work experience in Supply Chain, Supply Planning or External Manufacturing is essential
Key Words: Senior Supply Chain Manager, External Manufacturing, Supply Planning, Pharmaceutical.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Andrew Davis
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632768
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020