Global Publications Manager - Allschwil
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Global Publications Manager to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Basel-Land on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the development and update of global publication plans across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Facilitate the timely and ethical delivery of planned publications.
- Manage review process for publications.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Advanced scientific degree.
- Relevant publication management experience within pharmaceutical industry and/or medical communication agency.
- Thorough knowledge of industry and publication best practices and relevant guidelines.
- Ability to develop, implement and/or maintain publication processes, standards and systems.
- Fluent in English.
- Medical writing experience preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company within the biopharmaceutical area.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 47443 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 47443
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020