A global petrochemical manufacturer are looking to appoint an experienced analytical research technician into the technical team at its state of the art facility in Berkshire. As an analytical research technician, you will play a pivotal role in the commercialisation of new methods via chemical characterisation ensuring the successful recovery of various chemical and oil samples used within the organisation.
To be successful as an analytical research technician you should hold a relevant scientific degree, ideally within chemistry, chemical engineering or closely related discipline and possess previous experience through working in an analytical testing laboratory.
Analytical Research Technician Key Responsibilities:
* Chemical analysis and via HPLC and spectrophotometric measurements UV-VIS and FTIR.
* Calibration, method development, maintenance and troubleshooting of instruments.
* Implementation of environment, health and safety standards.
* Drive continuous improvement of HSSE standards and procedures.
Analytical Research Technician:
* Hold a relevant scientific degree, ideally within chemistry, chemical engineering or closely related discipline.
* Previous experience through working in an analytical testing laboratory.
* Sound understanding around environment, health and safety standards.
* Excellent communication skills and successfully collaborate with people of various backgrounds and levels of experience.
* Familiarity with other physical chemistry measurements in aqueous systems, especially those related to colloid and surface chemistry would be advantageous.
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Salary - £.Comp - + Excellent Company Benefits
If you have commercial laboratory experience and are looking for a new exciting challenge with an industry-leading chemical business contact Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6416
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020