CK Group is recruiting for a Contracts Specialist in safety service and technical to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry, on a contract basis for 6 months initially. This contract has an hourly rate of up to £23.64 PAYE.
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage. They employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland. They are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, hepatitis C, multiple myeloma, HIV/AIDS and diabetes.
This role of the Safety Service and Technical Contracts Administrator is to support in monitoring, reviewing, advising and uploading of contractual agreements that have pharmacovigilance implications.
- Assist with the review and drafting where necessary of safety related service and technical agreements.
- Assist with the review of agreements to determine if these are safety related and relevant to the Pharmacovigilance Master File (PSMF).
- Review and assist where necessary with creating templates or standard wordings for safety related vendor agreements) and the maintenance of such templates, including gathering internal stakeholder feedback and rolling out updates.
- Review and assist where necessary with creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures, FAQs and Guidance's relating to the review of safety related vendor agreements.
- Provide support before and during internal/external audits and inspections with respect to safety related vendor agreements.
- Assist with contract database management including but not limited to uploading contracts, periodic review, renewals, terminations, update requests and revisions, representing the Global WW/ Regions in the International Contracts Database (ICD) Organization as Contract Administrator.
- Provide general ad hoc advice and support (including training) and daily maintenance of email mailbox.
- Liaise with safety organizations, local operating companies, business functions and contract owners on safety related vendor agreements (daily).
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts and agreements; Excellent database skills; Sufficient knowledge of Master Agreements related Procedures and Guidelines; Process Excellence skills & experience.
- Team player; communication and presentation skills; proactive and self- reliant with a sense of responsibility, ownership and urgency coupled with an understanding of when to reach out to manager for supervision.
- Works well under pressure, good time management, intellectual curiosity, results orientated, attention to detail, strategic thinking, collaboration & teaming, inner confidence, self-awareness and adaptability required.
- Demonstrates willingness to listen and learn and proven ability to make and respectfully explain proper decisions (even when this leads to tough business discussions) required.
- Ability to thrive in a global, cross functional environment; previous in-house experience preferred.
- 3-5 years experience.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47440 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Kate Edwards
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 47440
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020