Our Client is a successful and expanding company, based in the Hampshire area, who is seeking to recruit Chemical / Process Engineer to work within their Manufacturing department
The Role includes:
- Provision of technical and operational support for day to day production operations and trouble shooting.
- Monitoring the performance on a daily basis, to insure the process is under control, and operating in a safe manner.
- Conduct analysis and improve performance of assigned process segment for safety, cost, throughput and expansion.
- Provision of technical support for the technicians.
- BSc, in Chemical Engineering or related.
- 1+ year experience as a process engineer within a manufacturing environment.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of distillation and extraction and associated processes
- Demonstrable experience and ability to undertake practical problem solving relating to process issues
- Ability to contribute to innovative ideas within the team related to processes
- Ability to work in collaboration with other departments
- Awareness of SDS and warning labels
- Awareness of H&S policies and procedures and
- flammable area risks
- Understanding of HACCP procedures and product quality safeguards
- High attention to detail with a passion for continuous improvement
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) desirable
- Exposure to Six Sigma processes
Candidates must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BHA20
- Posted: 16th January 2020
- Expires: 13th February 2020