Scientific Director - Respiratory - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Scientific Director to join a growing, global, full-service agency based in Central London. The agency maintains an independent mindset, whilst providing reach & scale in their services. They pride themselves on being scientifically rigorous, social, fast-paced and creative. Their client base includes large pharma accounts as well as innovative biotechnology companies.
As the Scientific Director you will take the lead on a new high profile respiratory account. You will provide high-level scientific, strategic and marketing insight combined with editorial leadership of teams. The deliverables are promotional medical education focused. Other responsibilities:
* Lead, coach and motivate teams, providing support and guidance to team members on client and project issues. Provide effective line management and training, development and appraisal for Writers and Editors across different levels.
* Combine in-depth scientific understanding of the respiratory therapeutic area with commercial awareness to provide high-level strategic and tactical communication.
* Provide guidance on briefing and reviewing.
* Effectively troubleshoot/handle objections from the client and opinion leaders to ensure continuing good relationships.
* Support Account Managers by actively contributing to project specifications.
* Actively participate in new proposal development and pitches.
The agency offers excellent benefits including: flexible and home working, bonus', health insurance, parking and brilliant opportunities for career progression. They are a social and creative bunch. For further information on this fantastic opportunity please contact myself, Lauren Gripton, at Paramount Recruitment, on email@example.com
Keywords: medical Writer, Medical Writing, principal writer, principal medical writer, senior medical writer, principal editor, Healthcare Communications, Medical Communications, Medical Education, London, publications, scientific specialist, editor, scientific writer, scientific writing, scientific team leader, scientific director, associate scientific team leader, COPD, asthma, respiratory.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Reference: lg5567
- Posted: 29th November 2019
- Expires: 27th December 2019