Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Statistical Programming Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis. This role can also offer full home working.
This role is that of either a programming team leader (Programming Lead) who plans and provides oversight of programming activities (e.g. development, verification and documentation) in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions or that of a statistical programmer (Clinical Programmer) who applies expertise and problem solving skills to complete programming activities of high complexity and ambiguity benefitting multiple project teams.
This role makes decisions and recommendations that impact the timeliness and quality of deliverables. This role also has an impact on the programming team members.
Principal responsibilities will include to:
- Develop detailed programming strategy and plans the programming deliverables for a single project.
- Design and develop programs in support of complex clinical analysis and reporting activities.
- Perform comprehensive review of, and provide input into, project requirements and/or project documentation.
- In the Programming Lead role, coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to programming team members to ensure quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes.
- May lead others in an area of expertise that results in increased efficiency and quality of deliverables across multiple projects.
- In a Clinical Programmer role, applies technical and analytical expertise to develop and implement solutions for use on multiple projects, leading to increased efficiency and quality across programming teams.
- Collaborate effectively within statistical programming and with cross-functional working group team members, including internal and external members.
- Bachelors degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
- Programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment.
- Knowledge of programming language(s) and data structures.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers.
- Prior experience with any of the following therapeutic areas is preferred: Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Metabolics, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines.
Full job description available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47130 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 47130
- Posted: 29th November 2019
- Expires: 27th December 2019