One of the most well-known name in the pharmaceutical industry, is seeking a Clinical Development professional to take on an 18-month mission in their Basel office starting December 2019.
This will be an ideal chance to take on a long project which will not only provide financial stability, but also enable you to leverage your expertise in a complex corporate environment, thus facilitating access to more senior future opportunities and helping rapid career advancement.
What is required from you?
* +7 years of clinical research or drug development experience (Phases I - IV)
* 3-5 years of experience conducting clinical trials in a global/matrix environment in the pharmaceutical industry
* Advanced Oncology knowledge
* Thorough knowledge of GCP, clinical trial design, statistical analysis methodology, and regulatory/clinical development process
* Global people management experience, including management in a matrix environment
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, send in your profile in Word format, or please contact Andra Coman - Contract Recruiter at NonStop Consulting (email@example.com).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: AC2911
- Updated: 10th December 2019
- Expires: 7th January 2020