Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance Agreements
Highly competitive salary + benefits!
Clinical Professionals have partnered with a growing biotech based in Dublin who require an experienced PV professional to join their team, due to an expanding pipeline within Rare Diseases and Neurology.
You will be working closely with the Qualified Person to maintain and develop PV processes, whilst having global outreach and leading the PV Agreements and Operations.
- Management and overseeing operation related to PVA/ Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Safety Data Exchange Agreement (SDEA) and operations
- Oversight of quality, standards and training of parts of the pharmacovigilance division
- Input into the Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring compliance
- Revising and editing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Input into the Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- Liaising with stakeholders/ third parties
- Business development
- Adhering to global regulations
- Working cross functionally
- Pre and post market experience
- Knowledge of GVP and PV Compliance
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors/ third parties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 6+ years experience working in Pharmacovigilance
- Bachelors or Masters Life Science Degree or equivalent
If this role is of interest or for more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (Nadine) on 01189594990.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Nadine Hopson
- Reference: JO-1911-441393
- Posted: 22nd November 2019
- Expires: 20th December 2019