We are currently looking for a Biomarker Scientist - MRI / PET to join a leading software company that provides image solutions to the biopharmaceutical companies to support clinical studies within the neuroscience space. The role is based in central London area. As the Biomarker Scientist - MRI / PET you will be responsible for the operational scientific support through studies in line with their area of expertise including, MRI, PET Imaging and wearable biosensors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biomarker Scientist - MRI / PET will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the business development team with scientific input of imaging and wearable measurements.
2. Set up the clinical studies and interpet clinical trial protocols and other documentations.
3. Lead the data collection from clinical studies, develop SOPs and hand-over to the operational team.
4. Keep up to date with scientific development in connection to imaging and / or wearables.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biomarker Scientist - MRI / PET we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, including neuroscience, imaging, computer science, physics etc. Research experience within the neuroscience field is advantageous.
2. Proven industry or academic experience with setting up and/or running clinical trials.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with at least one of: MR Imaging, PET Imaging or wearable biosensors.
Neurobiology / Neuroscience / Physics / Clinical Studies / Clinical Trials / MRI / PET / Biosensors / Wearables / Biopharma / operations / commercial / scientific expertise / London
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632582
- Posted: 20th November 2019
- Expires: 18th December 2019