We are currently looking for a Associate Director DMPK to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director DMPK you will be responsible for providing scientific and strategic leadership to the DMPK / ADME Discovery Group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Director DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are being successfully progressed through the discovery teams.
2. Offer your expert advice and experience on DMPK, ADME, PK/PD projects and utilise this knowledge for troubleshooting scientific and business related issues.
3. Line management of technical leaders, scientists and managers within the group. You will be instrumental in the development and progression of more junior members of staff.
4. You will facilitate cross-site involvement in projects and be a representative and ambassador for the DMPK / ADME department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bioscience discipline along with significant DMPK / ADME experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing teams within scientific projects is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with advancing drug discovery projects within DMPK / ADME / PK/PD through to development candidate selection would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: DMPK | ADME | PK/PD | Pharmacokinetics | Drug Metabolism | Drug Discovery | CRO | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | In Vitro | In Vivo |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Phone: 0203 225 5120
- Reference: J5632472
- Posted: 15th November 2019
- Expires: 13th December 2019