We are looking for somebody to help with the development and implementation of quality system processes and monitoring quality system compliance for diverse companies in the Netherlands. You will expand your horizon and gain valuable on-site experience going to different clients across the Netherlands.
The company has grown 30% in the last year and its growth didn't stop there. The people who start working here are intended to develop themselves in, and with the company. You'll be part of a growing innovative environment where they invest in your growth as well.
The job can be held anywhere in the Netherlands, as you will visit valued clients and provide excellent service. You are the business face of the company and you'll enhance the relationship the company and the client already have.
What you'll need:
* BA or BS degree in Life Sciences or Bio-engineering.
* Minimum 1 year of experience with Regulatory Affairs and/or Quality Assurance in a regulated life science environment.
* Experience in compliance to FDA and ISO regulations.
* Have the knowledge and able to operate under cGMP, cGLP and ISO 13485 regulations.
* Good computer skills like MS office.
* Fluent English and Dutch.
What you'll get:
* Market rate salary
* A car (you'll need it!)
* Health Insurance
* Growth opportunity within a growing business
If this job appeals to you please apply here or send your CV to me, Floris Frederiks, on the NonStop Recruitment website. The interviews will be starting very soon, it would be best to apply before then. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: FF.230890.1
- Posted: 8th November 2019
- Expires: 6th December 2019