My client is a leading global provider of complete solutions for epigenetics research, biological sample preparation, and diagnostics assays. They offer a highly interactive and stimulating environment which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge.
For their Diagnostics division they are looking for an account manager to develop their business and expand the distribution network in the Benelux and Paris region. You will travel through your target region which brings a lot of flexibility and variety in your work. You will manage, develop and expand their customer base and increase sales through telephone, email and face to face visits. In addition you will attend tradeshows and manage exhibition booths which will help you expand your client base.
* Business development of target market
* Visit clients to develop and grow regional sales through phone calls, emails and face to face visits
* Manage distributors network in Europe
* Attend tradeshows and manage exhibition booths
* Identify, develop and manage key accounts for long-term sales growth;
* Assist the marketing team with marketing activities
* Continue to develop technical expertise learning from the R&D and technical support team.
* Molecular biology background degree, lab experience in Molecular Biology
* Experience in the Molecular Diagnostics is a plus
* Min 3 years of proven sales experience
* Languages: French & English. Dutch is a plus
* 60-70% travel required across the territory
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work
Consultant/ Headhunter Pharma Regulatory Affairs Netherlands
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3394
Netherlands Tel: +31 207 091 070
Email: R.Biharie @nonstop-pharma.com
You MUST be eligible to work in France. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: DB229166.1
- Posted: 7th November 2019
- Expires: 14th November 2019