We are currently looking for a Regulatory Information Management Consultant to join a leading pharmaceutical client based in the Berkshire area. As the Regulatory Information Management Consultant you will be responsible for providing effective support, training and assistance to colleagues, to provide suitable data stewardship and process ownership of regulated content and regulatory information.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Information Management Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide first-line business support and end-user training for my clients global license tracking database and document management system. End Users include Regulatory Affairs, Tech Ops, Drug Safety and Strategic Partners.
2. Analyse, remediate and disseminate information held in regulatory databases so that the client is able to maintain and manage its diverse product portfolio.
3. Suggest modifications to known procedures and processes to overcome issues in an effective and time-effficient manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Information Management Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience related to the processing of regulatory information management
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in preparing and delivering training
RIM / Regulatory Information Management / PRISM / PRIM / Data / Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gary Eldridge
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632426
- Posted: 25th October 2019
- Expires: 22nd November 2019