An opportunity has arisen for a Scientist to provide quality systems, regulatory and technical product support for internal and external customers, ensuring that products comply with EU regulations. Also, to address client’s needs for food safety and product quality and compliance with specifications and regulations.
Duties shall include:
- Provision of regulatory compliance requests from internal and external clients and reporting product information.
- Collection and use of data on departmental performance to make recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- Provision and maintaining of product information databases
- Research and reviewing information about ingredients used in products
- Reviewing and responding to customer specification requests.
- Maintaining and updating reference materials to assist departmental employees’ responses to customers
- Monitoring product changes to assure compliance with domestic and foreign regulatory requirements.
- Obtaining and distributing updated information regarding international laws and guidelines.
- Maintaining current knowledge of existing and emerging regulations
- Reviewing and verification of ingredient information of existing products.
- Reviewing product promotional materials, labeling, batch records, specification sheets, or test methods for compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
Qualifications and Experience
Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science, or related discipline
2-4 years’ experience in research and investigation of quality and regulatory.
The applicant will have good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, both written and oral and be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BWS-24
- Posted: 22nd October 2019
- Expires: 19th November 2019