We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a leading CRO based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting the company as the CRO of choice, generating a maintaining key business relationships across the European market.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Account Manager will report to the Director of business development, working to maintain current business relationships as well as developing new business through utilisation of customer specific Mutual Value Propositions (MVP).
2. You will act ensure proper allocation of company resources, acting as the main link between company divisions and key account stakeholders.
3. It is your job to align key partner accounts to effectively generate profit, growth and revenue through utilisation of market knowledge, whilst working towards specific sales targets.
4. You will utilise your knowledge of and awareness of other company Business Personnel's areas of work and CROs to effectively generate "cross selling" opportunities for the company.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences Industry e.g. Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacology.
2. Proven experience in the scientific industry, with an awareness of both the pharmaceutical and CRO industry is needed to fully understand the role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with account management and experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management), is beneficial.
Key Words: | Account Management | CRO | Contract Research Organisation | Account Manager | CMO | pre-clinical | R&D | Research and Development | Chemistry | Biology | Pharmacology | sales targets | sales | Mutual Value Proposition | MVP | Cross selling | business development | Europe | European Market | Pharma | Pharmaceutical | Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient | API | APIs | key accounts | Pharmacology | BD | Clinical Research Organisation | Clinical Research Organisations | Drug Substance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Zoe Sturgess
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5632324
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019