Are you looking for a job opportunity in Supply Chain or Logistics Planning?
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join a global leading manufacturing company based in the East Riding of Yorkshire area.
As the Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for the planning of production for defined plants and/or procurement of raw materials, packaging and toll products in order to meet confirmed customer demand on time.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for ensuring all SAP master data is maintained including lead times, delivery terms, order quantities, production lot sizes and MRP Master data thus ensuring the department functions efficiently.
2. You will be working closely with the production, customer care and sales teams and will need to possess a high level of interpersonal skills.
3. As the supply chain planner, you will be planning multiple activities with competing priorities to ensure the processes run smoothly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience in a supply chain, logistics or planning role is essential.
2. Experience using SAP in a relevant role would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
Key Words: Supply Chain | Logistics | Manufacturing | FMCG | Chemicals | Planning
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5632339
- Posted: 11th October 2019
- Expires: 8th November 2019